A functionality (or development task) is said to be finished if it meets all these conditions:
- The developper documentation has been updated (well-commented code, test examples, UML, etc…) Other types of documentation can be expected for the sprint revue such as demonstration video, presentation slides or a live demonstration for the sprint revue (What documentation is expected should be defined at the beginning of the sprint).
- The functionality has been tested and validated by the Product Owner.
- At least one code review has been done.
- Integration tests have been performed.
- The new development has been integrated into git.
A functionality is ready to be released if it meets these conditions:
- The user documentation has been updated (the list of required deliverables should be determined during the sprint planning).
- All the production environments are updated.